Appreciate your bases
Staff of Tumblr, I know you’ll probably not see this post, but can you not let yahoo buy tumblr. I know all the money is alluring, but this website is better off being independent from big companies like Yahoo, Google, and Facebook. Yes it is around 1 Billion dollars that they are wanting to buy Tumblr for. But is loosing the one sight where people can freely vent without people from their life bothering them about it, worth that much money? This site has gotten to be the best that it has ever gotten. With the in-dashboard rebloging, and drag and drop GIF sets, but what advantages would yahoo bring to the website? I dont think it could bring much to the website. And thank-you for reading this if you do see it.
- Biggest lie told in schools: Bullying will not be tolerated.
It seems like everything is just simply falling apart … <’3
- English Teacher: Now I want you to tell me the saddest love story you have ever encountered.
- Me: Well, it all began when two babies were born in a different place and time. The boy grew up to be a successful young man who roams around the world to showcase his talent while the girl stayed in the sea of faces who admired him. He doesn't know her, but she knows him, from his real name to what his favorite color is. She sends him love letters, even if she's aware that he won't be able to read it and she has to pay loads of money just to watch him perform for a few hours. That pattern goes on and on, unceasingly. The boy continues to walk in his dream, while the girl could only look at him with pure admiration, and sadly, that's how it'll end. The boy...will never know just how much the girl loves him.
- English Teacher: That's quite sad.
- Me: Oh, the life of a fangirl really is sad, Teach.
- English Teacher: What
- Me: What